Chevrolet Sail Radio Antenna.

I have a Chevrolet Sail in my home and one day I notice that the radio antenna have got deteriorated and rubber is peeling from it. When I enquired authorised service centre they said it can only be replaced as a set and would costs something above RS 2500.
Since the stem (antenna rod) was screwed on to the base on top of the car I was sure I could get it seperately. I tried searching in local accessory shops with no help.
It's when I stumbled upon this offering from AliExpress.  They had various sizes of antenna each with 3 sets of screws so that it could be fitted on a wide range of cars at a low price. I went ahead and ordered one and it was perfect. If at all anyone else want to order it here is the link to the one I ordered .
You can search 'car antenna' in AliExpress.

Comments

Popular Posts